Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
It's time for an Award!!!
Wow!Thank you Janine, author ofSniffles and Smiles,for honoring my blog with the
NOBLESSE OBLIGE AWARD!
I have to say I am a bit overvelmed by this.It's my first award nomination! :))This makes a perfect day complete,thank you with all my heart!
Details of Noblesse Award are:
The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:
1. The blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. There is a clear purpose at the blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs
3. Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions
4. The blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
1. Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the PostWrite a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved - preferably citing one or more older posts as support
3. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditionss
4. Blogger must display the Award in any location at their Blog.
NOW...What has this blog achieved so far? As the author of this blog I find this a difficult question to answer.I am not "an achiever", never was and never will be.I think of me as a humble and somehow shy soul/blogger, who has learned in baby steps to share some of her (most) private adventures and thoughts in her life.I share pictures, snapshots of special occasions, emotions, "aha-moments" and more.I share with friends, family and strangers and I do it with love!Every word that I type, every picture I post, comes from my heart.I believe that this is probably my biggest achievement in this regard.Here are just a few of my previous posts that have a special meaning to me..I had a dream, Wash over your spirit, No plan, Flap your wings
I love how my blog has become some kind of "meeting point" for others, for fellow men and women from different backgrounds, different countries, bird and horse lovers, writers and readers.
It's hard to make a small selection of bloggers that I'd like to honor with this award,(i've looked around and noticed that other bloggers pass on the award to several of their favorite blogs, so I will do the same...)becausethere are so many people out therewho share their lives and thoughts with ME (and others of course ;-)and make me smile and think, whose words and creativity are an ispiration to me. Thank you all!Ok, here it comes...Ta Ta!
I hope you are as happy about receiving this award as I am.