Saturday, July 25, 2009

Visitors are almost on their way!




We will have family from Holland visiting for a couple of days.

Hasi's big sister and her hubby will come tomorrow evening. I know that "sis" would love to leave for sweden "right now" but it's a long drive and it's good to take one day rest from the work week before hitting the highways.
;-)

We'll tidy up the "front room" today, there are still boxes from the move and my tools are all over the place too...
I cannot even find a screw driver anymore!!!

We discovered another second hand / antique shop just one mile from here down the road, so we'll go there for a quick peak later on.
You just never know what we will discover there!
A couple of candle holders and maybe a candle chandelier would be nice to have...

We put up curtains yesterday in the living room, it's so cozy now! :))

I also assembled two night stands yesterday for the upstairs guest room AND I put fresh linens on the beds.

The dutch can come!!!

AND they will bring yummie stuff...

Can't wait!


Drive carefully you two!!! ♥






Here are a couple of pictures I took from Midas the other day, he looks so sweet, doesn't he!
I just wish I could open up the fence and let him out on the open fields and take pictures there!
How cool would that be?!!!






Have a great Saturday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!



:))

3 comments:

  1. love the close-up with the breeze blowing through his mane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like that is what he is thinking as well, what a gorgeous animal!

    ReplyDelete

Hello friends and visitors of hillybillyfarmgirl! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it.