Monday, July 27, 2009

I love...



Now that I love!
An Award where I don't have to come up with 7 (or 10) things about me...
;-)


Thank you Kelly Riccetti from Red and the Peanut for passing on this lovely Award!

I am following Kelly's Blog practically since the day I started blogging.
Kelly is a Bird Lover and knows a lot about the winged.
She is mostly posting lovely photographs of lovely birds and always sharing all her knowledge about those amazing creatures.

It's like being on discovery channel, very educational!
Go check it out if you like birds.







Thank's again Kelly!


Now I'm supposed to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers, oh my gosh, there is the 7 again!!!

7 Blogs I love... that is an easy one cause I love to read so many different blogs. Unfortuntately I don't have time right now to keep up with all the new posting that is going on every day :(

but here it comes (in random order):














Oeps - that is MORE then 7... :)

And I could go on and go on and go on...

But I have other priorities for today...

Have a great week everyone!


:))


9 comments:

  1. I love your blog too, Michaela! Makes me feel like I could pull up a chair, and stay for a meal and a chat. Just wonderful. Congratulations.xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, HBFG. I know a couple of these bloggers-Lori and Natalie-excellent choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and congrats on the award!! You have a great blog and I can fully understand why Kelly would give it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly deserve the award. Beautiful blog!
    And I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love blogging and it's nice to be appreciated for doing what you love.

    tack själv!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danke, Michi! I know Lori and Natsy, and I will look up your other choices. Thanks for including me! And I am with Natalie, I also feel like coming for a meal and a chat! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the blog award! It's always gratifying to know someone out there is enjoying my blog, my photos, etc. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet! Thank you so much for you kind words. I love your blog. It's my connection to Sweden...und Deutsch! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow how nice to be 'awarded'. I enjoy your blog ... I work strange shifts and hours so sometimes I'm a bit spotty on replies and reading...but thanks SO much.
    Your other blogs mentioned here are very good indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award Michi! i really love your blog, it's always putting a smile on my face.

    and thank you very much for thinking of me! so great!

    ReplyDelete

Hello friends and visitors of hillybillyfarmgirl! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it.