Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thank you "One Red Horse" !!!


Another Award for my blog came along...

Thank you so much "One Red Horse"!

My feelings about those blogger Awards are mixed, I have to admit.
I am happy and thankful when someone appreciates my blog, I really do!

But sometimes I feel like the rules that come with an award are "just a bit too much".
10 this and 7 that... Phu!
There should not be any rules! Don't you agree?!?
I mean...
I have a life to live and a blog to run ;-)

Let's see what I can do here...

I will keep it easy because it's .... hmmm SUMMER?!!!

*lol*


I'll :reveal" 3 (honest) things (which are really no secret) about me
AND
pass the award on to 3 bloggers who meet the description (in my opinion) of the Honest Scrap Award.


Here we go...


1. When I was little, I never played with dolls, I had Teddy Bears to play with and plastic tractors and Dumptrucks... I knew how to drive a real tractor when I was 4 (or when my legs were long enough to reach the pedals) and I love to drive everything that is HUGE and LOUD ever since.

2. I always wanted to be a Cowgirl, when I was little I dreamt about having a red horse and driving cattle through the prairie. I still have that dream sometimes.. but my horse has a different color now. :))

3. I used to have a problem with money, I would spend more then I owned, would buy things and cloth just to fill up the void inside myself. It's much better now, there is no void anymore even though there are still things that are on my "wish list", I don't feel the need to "HAVE" them anymore. I am not healed, I am recovering, probably for the rest of my life... hihi

***



Now to the 3 bloggers who I would like to offer this award:
(I think all of my favorite bloggers deserve an award and I should bend the rules and make a list of 100, but Summer is short, as I said.. :)







And to the many many more that are not listed here...
I would say, If you like the award and you would like to have it, and If you think you deserve to have it, just get it, it's your's! ♥♥♥


:))


6 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this award! and am in very good company. My sentiments are exactly like yours about awards in general, but I too will do the abbreviated version. Many thanks.

    PS I am so glad I found your site. We are on the same page when it comes to horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you left a comment! I changed computers, old one died, and lost your link.

    Thanks so much for the award but I just did that one last week I think it was!

    http://black-horse-design.blogspot.com/2009/07/lets-get-this-over-with-lilla-from.html

    You can paste the link above in if you want to go right to it. You'll find I have the same feelings about awards and in the comments, I threatened to make one that had no requirements at all. Maybe I'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award!

    I just now caught up again on all your posts, such pretty photos! It was interesting to see the horse training and then the house coming together, so much work!

    I hope the weather has cooled down some for you...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how so many of the "horse tribe" showed signs from a very young age. How lovely to be living your early dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I'll steal it now and get to it in the next couple days! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello friends and visitors of hillybillyfarmgirl! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it.