Sunday, July 5, 2009

Second Hand




We went to a Second Hand shop this afternoon.
SO MUCH STUFF!!!!!
I managed to leave my little camera in the car AGAIN,
so I took a couple of images with my Mobile Phone...:










We found some furniture that we would like to have, so we will go back there soon (it's in the middle of "nowhere" on a farm about 20 min. south of here) with our horse trailer and try to get a good price on them...

Those second hand places are really interesting to go to.
Especially when they keep everything, from real antiques to tons of junk. And believe me, this place is stuffed with junk!

We'll keep you up to date on weather we'll be able to make a bargain or two...

:))





3 comments:

  1. What a fun shop to poke around in. It looks like they have some wonderful things. But never, never, never leave your camera in the car! You never know what you might see that will make a good picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I was just cleaning house and stopped for a break to see your pictures...that resemble my house I am cleaning! I guess I could really clean it out by opening it up as an antique shop!(all the stuff looked like ours-save the santas)Hope you have fun when you return.My man and I LOVE to Antique(as seen in our small home..no more room!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahh...there is an old saying One person's junk is another's treasure. That is what my Grandma told me one day. I almost had a heart attack though seeing Christmas suff...I had to take a deep breath and say to myself. Don't worry it's still summer time. Hahahhahah

    ReplyDelete

Hello friends and visitors of hillybillyfarmgirl! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it.