Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence








HAPPY 4th OF JULY !!!


4th of July is the day that the US are celebrating independence.



Every human being on this planet wishes for independence, right?!

Every human being deserves to be independent, right?!

Many human beings have fought for their independence in the past,
as individuals or as a collective.

Many human beings fight for their independence right now.

Don't we all fight for independence every day of our lives?

From the day we are born?

Everyone needs independence, everyone deserves independence!

Independence from OTHERS, "their" opinions, boundaries, "their" social and political values, often "their" money.

BUT I don't want to speak of money, of materialistic independence.



I want to speak about SPIRITUAL INDEPENDENCE.



This kind of independence has always been feared the most, hasn't it.

...By political leaders, religious leaders,

everyone that wanted to be superior to another.



What IS spiritual independence?



What DOES spiritual independence MEAN

for us as an individual and to the collective?



Spiritual independence is the freedom to find out who you are and be who you are.


Spiritual independence for me as an individual means to have my own oppinions about life and everything else.
Spiritual independence means that I grant the same to everyone else on this planet, that I am free of the need to judge others.

Spiritual independence also means TO BE FREE OF (my) EGO.

And that to me is the biggest challenge in life.
That is what I am "not fighting for" but striving for every day.


SPIRITUAL INDEPENDENCE
for the COLLECTIVE
STARTS
in the individual.

It could mean peace,
freedom for everyone,
enough food for everyone
and a possibility to heal and preserve our beautiful planet
for those who will wander this world after us.








HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO

ALL OF YOU!!!


♥ ♥ ♥






4 comments:

  1. Thanks Michi :-) Like always, interesting text to read ;)

    Youre my Guru


    *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big topic! What is freedom? Is it ever possible in a human made system? I agree, if it IS possible, it starts with our egos, since our egos are the parts of our selves that create the need for control over others (my impression). I must think more about all that. Thanks for bringing it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...lovely...always interesting to read your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vrey interesting and thought provoking. If only we could have the independence and peace and plenty for all that you talk about in the last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete

Hello friends and visitors of hillybillyfarmgirl! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it.