Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yap!

I really start to wonder...
After "meeting" Moose again, today, I start to wonder...

Most "Swedes" haven't had the chance to see so many Moose throughout their lives.
Today was number... oh, ja, I said I would stop counting.
But today was the closest you can / or want to get anyways.
About 3 to 5 m!!!

:))

I know one thing for sure, It will never become normal for me.
It will always be special, every single time.

The Native Americans believe that Self-esteem is the medicine of the Moose because it represents the power of recognizing that wisdom has been used in a situation and that recognition or a pat on the back is deserved...

I must be doing some things right in life... right?!!

;-)




Yes!

Seriously!

I can be proud of myself.

No...
I can be proud of ME.

I've come a long way and I am still not "there", but...

I am on the good road.

The road of temtation, of doubt, of fear...

I am glad that my road is rocky, I am glad my road is bumpy, I am glad it is steep sometimes!

What would I gain if "the walk" would be an easy one?

:))

Nighty!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello friends and visitors of hillybillyfarmgirl! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it.