Saturday, January 2, 2010

Random Horse Shots - Part 3




Another post with horses in the leading role.
I love horses.
Everybody who knows me knows that.
And my camera loves them too...





"Professor" (Islandic Horse Austria 2007)




(Sweden 2009)




Another "Professor" (Warmblood Austria 2008)
This is the only photo in this series that I didn't shoot myself. It was made by a friend.

(We often call older, white horses "Professor" because they are such good teachers to us humans)








Another Brown Horse In The Sun (Sweden 2009)



Black Nordsvensk (Sweden 2009)
I loved his mane in the wind.




One more Random Horse Shots post is ready to be published, tomorrow...


;-)




5 comments:

  1. Loving the horse pictures!!...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Is that a fly coming in for a landing on the brown horse's back? The last one is cool- looks almost like a statue! Beautiful hair that horse has! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures, keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should gather your horse photos into a table top book ... they are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very happy to see that you are posting some of your old favorites ... they are simply beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello friends and visitors of hillybillyfarmgirl! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it.