Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cool! Another Award! :)


THANK YOU

JENNIFER from

for this nice award!!!



I am really honored by receiving this award AND I am extra glad that it comes with just one instruction... that is to pass it on to 15 Bloggers.
Unfortunately I really don't have the time to choose 15 Bloggers, put links here and so on and on....
I'm really sorry BUT I will offer this Award to anyone who visits mine instead!
How does that sound?

So, feel free to take this award if you like...!

;-)


Gotta go....


Thanks again Jennifer!

:)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Best Blog Award! Your photography is really nice and your posts about
    Sweden I just love!! and Mika and Missy Lou!! oh just everything!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that your photography is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Congrats on your award! Keep on posting as we keep enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello friends and visitors of hillybillyfarmgirl! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it.