Friday, March 25, 2016

Kindness

Kindness. 

That word stuck with me all week long. It is not something we just do... 

It is more then just a word or an action, it is a QUALITY. 

I thought of all the people I know, friends, family members, colleges and acquaintances and so called strangers. 

And I wondered are they truly kind? Superficial kind or deeply kind? How does it show? Or can someone be kind without showing it. 

Towards whom are we kind? Are we kind towards ourselves? Family members? Friends? Co-workers? Strangers? 

I searched my soul and asked myself how much kindness is there in me? Can I improve that quality in me and how? 

How can we love someone who doesn't seem to be kind at all? 

What are your thoughts on kindness? 

Happy Våffeldagen (Waffle-day) Sweden! And Happy Easter all around the world weather you celebrate it or not. 

Hope you all have kindness in your lives, one way or the other.




1 comment:

  1. So refreshing to see your work again! Kindness is in my life. I only need to look around to find it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello friends and visitors of hillybillyfarmgirl! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it.